Monday 19 May 2014

PR

Hi! 

This blog is PR friendly and as my blog contains reviews of products I have tried and love, I am happy to trial products and review them on my blog as long as they fit with what my blog is all about. However, I will always disclose any products I have trialed/reviewed so please keep that in mind! :)


I work in the PR and marketing industry so I understand how it all works so please feel free to drop me an email if you'd like to discuss anything! Also, I like to think I'm super friendly so if you have any questions regarding anything at all, be it campaigns, collaborations etc., I'm always happy to discuss them with you.

Email: ChloesConcept@gmail.com and I will reply as soon as I can!

I will also consider writing guest posts and also featuring guest posts on my blog if they fit into the theme of my blog!


On that note, I accept writing guest posts on blogs involving my campaign/platform. If you would like to know more about this please see my About Me page!


Thank you!

Advertising


I also accept advertising on my blog thanks to Adlet which is a UK based ad platform...Definitely check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment