Sunday 8 June 2014

Chloe's Concept Campaign: NEWS!

Hi everyone!

A week ago today (1st June) I launched my campaign which I created in order to support anyone who suffers from bullying, anxiety, low self-esteem/confidence/body image, depression and other issues of a similar nature. My first post for the campaign included several bloggers who talked about their own experiences and views and then also gave positive messages that people going through these things can take away with them. I loved this post because you always think "there's other people out there going through the same thing" but you never think about their stories, in this post, it brings to life the actual reality of it all.

If you want to know a bit more about me, you can read it here or if you want to check out the launch of my campaign, you can see it here!

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has supported me so far through this campaign and for everyone's kind and lovely words! Your words really inspire me to continue campaigning because by telling me that this campaign has helped you or is addressing important issues in your lives lets me know that there is a need for something like this campaign. I understand that it is not as easy as saying "let's stop bullying" because, let's be honest, unfortunately there's probably always going to be bullies out there who aren't content with their own lives, so they feel the need to involve themselves in other people's lives. Same goes for any other issues I have mentioned such as; anxiety, low self-esteem/confidence/body image and depression - there isn't an easy remedy, it is harder than going to sleep one night and waking up feeling better and getting over your problems. That's what this blog and campaign is for, changing the way people deal with these problems and providing a place for people to come and feel safe, know there are millions of people going through the same thing, feel inspired and motivated knowing they can turn their lives around!

On my blog you'll find a mixture of anything and everything so if you suffer from any of these issues but you feel like you want something to take your mind off of it for an hour or two, you can look at any of my other posts which I hope you enjoy!

The internet is such powerful tool and IF used correctly, it can be amazing. There's so much negativity all over the internet, magazines, TV shows etc in regards to how you should look and this needs to be stopped before it goes too far.

My blog & campaign is here to empower anyone who visits and to stop them from feeling like they are in this alone. If you want to talk about anything, ask advice or just want to vent, you can always catch me on Twitter, by email or on my new Tumblr blog I have set up specifically for the "Ask" feature. If you want to ask anonymously that's fine, and there's also a way I can reply to your question without it being made public, so that's fine too! My links to all those features are below:

Twitter: @ChloesConcept
Email: ChloesConcept@gmail.com
Tumblr Ask: http://ChloesConcept.tumblr.com/ask


UPDATE:

So like I have talked about in this post, the launch of my campaign included bloggers providing their stories and views on topics this campaign addresses. My next posts will be a series of interviews with lovely bloggers who feel like this campaign is needed in today's society so I will be interviewing each one about their personal experiences on each topic so anyone going through any of the issues mentioned can read a Q&A interview which is targeted to them! If you are going through multiple issues mentioned or even all of them, don't worry, I have bloggers lined up who are also going through all of these issues so there's an interview out there for everyone to read and relate to!

As well as this series of Q&A interviews, which will likely be posted weekly (but I'll keep you updated via Twitter!) I am also planning other exciting projects, so I'd love it if you stay tuned to this site so you don't miss anything! Also, if you know anyone you think this could help then please let them know!

I am always looking for bloggers to take part in my campaign projects so even if you aren't going through any of these issues but you'd like to send a special message to people going through these issues, I'd love to hear from you too!!

My contact details are just above so if you scroll up a bit you can easily get in touch!

Thank you so much for reading and supporting and I just hope this campaign can make a difference to people's lives.

Thank you!

Chloe x









2 comments:

  1. Kudos to you for using your initiative to tackle an issue that doesn't always get a lot of coverage in the blogging world, and sharing your own personal experiences with us. I wish you the best of luck and all the success in the world with your project/ campaign launch. Thanks for following me on Bloglovin. I'm now following you on GFC and Google Plus, let's get connected on both too? http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I just hope it helps people as that is the only reason I'm doing it! I'm glad you liked it and thank you for your very kind words! I will follow you back! :) xx

    ReplyDelete