Wednesday 4 June 2014

Skin Solution Secret

So, you want to get rid of spots which have suddenly appeared out of nowhere? Or you have acne which you want rid of ASAP?

About 2 years ago, I developed quite a severe breakout around my nose, mouth and chin. It was painful and I couldn't even cover it which made me feel so self-conscious! I tried everything but then I decided to try a product I would never usually link with treating spots... SUDOCREM!


I swear, overnight the swelling had reduced significantly and within about two days, the majority of my breakout had cleared!


Whenever I feel a spot developing, I immediately rush for my Sudocrem. The thick consistency also makes for a soothing facial mask! Beware, it does look a bit scary and dries in white also so just keep that in mind! 


Obviously, as I found the Sudocrem in the baby isle, it is used on nappy rash etc, but I guess that is why it works so well for breakouts! It also works really well on facial redness, which is what I have also!


I can't promise it'll work for everyone as everyone's skin is different and the severity of acne is different for everyone but I really do suggest you try this! It's so cheap, for about £2 you'd be mad not to try it!


I hope this little skin solution secret works for you! 


REMEMBER, when you need a skin solution, think SUDOCREM!






If you have any other products to help acne or facial redness, drop me a comment or tweet me @ChloesConcept!


Chloe x

2 comments:

  1. I love using Sudo Crem for spots too! My favourite thing for reducing redness is La Roche Posay Effeclar Duo - a little pricey but worth it all the same!

    SinĂ©ad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so awesome and works so quickly! One of the cheapest and best products on the market! Oh awesome! I'll have to try it! Thanks for that!! :) x

    ReplyDelete