Friday 25 July 2014

My collection of Collection!






I absolutely love Collection. I have so many of their products and I think the quality is top notch. The price is extremely affordable and the pigments and coverage never fails to impress.


Collection's Lasting Perfection concealer is something I've repurchased I don't know how many times and I've included it quite a few times in past posts! I use it in my contour and highlighting process rather than to cover imperfections but if I do have any spots or anything like that, I can always use it for multiple purposes! The shade I buy is "Fair 1" and even though this is extremely light (it is also the lightest shade they sell) it is perfect for the highlighting part of the process. Also, to get the best finish with this concealer use a damp beauty blender - I use a dupe version which works just as well as the real deal! This concealer is roughly £4.20 give or take a few pence and you can get it wherever sells Collection (Boots, Superdrug, Wilkos...)


concealer, best concealer, cheap concealer, favourite concealer, collection




Now onto Collection's Lasting Perfection foundation. This has amazing coverage and you only need a couple of pumps to cover your entire face! It's extremely pigmented and while I can't quite say that it lasts the whole say, it does last a good long time! This isn't the foundation for you if you're looking for a light coverage but if you're looking for something medium to full, definitely give it a go! I think I purchased this for about £5.99 so definitely affordable!!


foundation, collection foundation, makeup, beauty, collection, favourite foundation, full coverage foundation, affordable foundation


I was eager to try Collection's Lip Butter Pencils and it did not disappoint! The colour I bought was Popping Pink and it cost £2.99! I found this crazy as its so pigmented, lasts a great length of time and also sort of moisturises your lips at the same time! They have 3 other colours also but pink is my favourite lip colour so I immediately picked Popping Pink! I can't really say anything more about this product because I think I've said everything there is to say about it, but well worth the money!


chubby stick, lipstick, lip butter, collection, lip balm, favourite lipstick, pink,





lipstick swatch



I hope this little product review was helpful and you go and try some of these bargains! I absolutely love Collection's products due to their quality, affordability and lasting power! Let me know what you think if you've tried any of these products!


Thanks for reading!

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment