Friday 8 August 2014

Repurchases & Extras



Hello!

This post is going to be short and sweet as I'm working on some big blog posts at the moment but I bought some things today and thought I'd share them with you!

So I ran out of my current favourite bronzer and decided to repurchase it today, so to my surprise SEVENTEEN had a sale going on which was "buy one get one half price"! So because I love it so much, I decided to go ahead a get two because it's not often this offer is on! The full price is £4.99 which is awesome for the quality of the product!

The second product I bought was the Nivea SOS Lip Relief. I'm praying this product lives up to its expectations because my lips have been so incredibly dry, chapped and cracked lately, I'm starting to give up hope for them... If you have any lip balm suggestions, please tweet me or leave your comments below!

Finally, I received this magazine at Boots today as I have an Advantage Card so looking forward to having an in-depth read later today! I love these magazines as they are always filled with great tips, tricks and exercise ideas!





Have you bought any impulse buys recently? Let me know in the comments below!


Thanks for reading!

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment