Wednesday 24 December 2014

TAKE BACK WHAT'S YOURS - NEW YEAR CAMPAIGN CHALLENGE



CALLING ALL BLOGGERS


As 2014 is coming to an end and 2015 dawns upon us, it isn't unusual to make those predictable New Year's resolutions.

In the spirit of my campaign 'Take Back What's Yours' which you can find more information on here; I want to change the way we see New Year resolutions so that we can use them to benefit our whole life, not just for a couple of months, for example when we say "I will join a gym!"


As you probably know, in recent months...weeks even, bloggers and YouTubers have come under fire by the media for different reasons... I feel like the heart of blogging is taking a downward turn. We have such a huge opportunity to shape a world we want to live in, yet the blogging world isn't being used to its full potential.


I felt like it would be a wonderful time to pull together and boost the message of this campaign in time for the New Year - as I said, many make New Year resolutions, so why not influence people to make their resolution to take back what once belonged to them... maybe their confidence, maybe their control or even their happiness due to whatever situation has made them lack that ability.


This is a lifelong commitment, if you want to change the way you feel about yourself, or you want to act upon the message of this campaign and 'Take Back What's Yours', when better to do that than the start of a new year... This is not one of those "New Year, New Me" unrealistic resolutions. When I say "New Year, New You", I genuinely mean it.


You probably know by now that I have so much belief and motivation in how we can change the world as cheesy as it sounds but we can! We can change how people are impacted by bullying, lack of self-esteem, confidence, anxiety, diabetes and much, much more. I want this campaign's challenge to be spread across the internet as much as possible. How amazing would it be for everyone to be taking part in this challenge, changing the world whilst they're at it!?


I really do urge you to get involved with this campaign and this challenge. If we all get involved and UNITE, we can make a huge difference. If you can do this, please use the hashtag #TakeBackWhatsYours and feel free to tag me in it: @ChloesConcept :)

If you would be so kind as to get involved, all I ask you to do is this:

  • Write a blog post talking about this campaign, the message it contains and why you are taking part
  • What Take Back What's Yours - New Year Resolution you are going to set yourself
  • Tag 10 bloggers to take part
  • Let me know if you're taking part by using the hashtag on Twitter #TakeBackWhatsYours - Also tag either @ChloesConcept or @TBWYCampaign so I can retweet!!
  • If you can - include a photo of yourself with a handmade poster (doesn't have to be artistic!) with the words: 
"TAKE BACK WHAT'S YOURS -
MAKE YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTION TO TAKE BACK WHAT BELONGS TO YOU. #TakeBackWhatsYours
In 2015, I'm taking back: *i.e., "my confidence" 

 
  • With that photo, you can upload it with a message on my Tumblr site. I want to get as many photos of people as possible so that we can put faces to names and bring a sense of reality to this campaign! This is the link OR you can upload it to your Instagram site (if that's more convenient to you!) but make sure you use the #TakeBackWhatsYours so I can see it and save it so I can upload it to a big post with everyone's picture!
  • There is no set deadline - just as soon as you can write the post, the better, to get the message spread!
  • Let's get #TakeBackWhatsYours trending and let the world know we're here to make a difference.

One more thing:

PLEASE share this with anyone and everyone you know; friends, family, acquaintances, work friends, school friends... anyone and everyone! The more people who know about it, the better. Please share it, tweet it, Facebook it, YouTube it, Instagram it, pin it, blog it... you name it, please do it!

I'll be print screening everyone's posts, tweets, photos...everything! I'll be constantly putting them into posts and including everyone's links and social media sites so be sure to leave your links and names so I can do that for you!

I thank you all SO much for taking the time to read this post and if you do decide to take part (which I really hope you do!) thank you! I really do appreciate all of the support I have had in 2014 regarding this campaign. It means so much to me when I get emails from people saying how they want to be involved or just generally emailing me to make friends and tell me how it has helped them! I love getting to know you all so please don't hesitate to write to me or get in touch - I'll leave all of my links below!

Finally, I hope you all have a wonderful and peaceful Christmas and New Year with your families and friends! Thank you for a great and supportive year and I look forward to continuing on with my campaign in 2015! See you all then!




Love,

Chloe x


Get in touch! 



Email: ChloesConcept@gmail.com / TakeBackWhatsYours@gmail.com


Instagram : @ChloesConcept




15 comments:

  1. This is such an amazing idea, that will help so many people!
    id love to be involved and will let everybody know about this so hopefully all together we can start making changes :)
    Michelle xx
    www.seemenotcp.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I would love for you to be involved! I truly believe we can make a difference.. there's enough bloggers in this world to pull together and make a difference! Thank you, Michelle! xx

      Delete
    2. Yes we really can make a difference just by working together and it will give people a chance to connect which is always good. well done :) xx

      Delete
  2. What an awesome idea! I just started blogging and I've noticed myself losing a little bit of my own self, and this is definitely something I'll be taking part of, in my own little way. Thanks for caring, and sharing with the Internet - I know tons of bloggers who would love this idea as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like this idea! I hope you're okay! I would love for you to take part in this and help us make a difference! I hope people will take part and enjoy taking part too! Great chance for people to bond! Thank you for your comment xx

      Delete
  3. I'm getting involved Chloe! Can't wait to write my blog post :) Such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I look forward to your post! Don't forget to tweet me a link when it's up! Thank you so much!! xx

      Delete
  4. Hi Chloe - I've just been invited to do this campaign and thought I'd send you the link. It's so inspiring and motivational, I love it... you have my full support!!! :) Xo

    https://confettiandcurves.wordpress.com/2015/01/07/takebackwhatsyours-campaign/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen! I've just read your post! I absolutely love it! Thank you for your support, it means so much!! I will add your post to one big post I'm working on which pulls everyone's posts together! Thank you so much again! xx

      Delete
  5. Hi! I just wrote my post on the campaign and wanted to share it with you. Thanks for creating such a positive campaign!

    http://lifeaccordingtojamie.com/2015/01/19/takebackwhatsyours-campaign/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chloe! I want to share my post on this with you! http://www.amandasays.org.uk/2015/03/take-back-whats-yours/ thank you for the inspiration :) what an awesome idea!! x

    Amanda Winchester ♥ | AmandaSays

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great idea Chloe! I did my own version of the challenge on my blog ohvivreennoir.com if you want to check it out!

    Thanks for creating this, it's really inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete