Saturday 14 February 2015

CURRENT PERFUME FAVOURITES



Hey everyone! 

Today is a super quick post about two perfumes I've been loving recently! Hope they give you some ideas if you're on the hunt for a new beautiful scent!

I'm a huge fan of perfumes and my favourite is a coconut scent, however I also love scents which are different to what you'd normally test and these two perfumes fit the bill. 


This Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears is quite the classic affordable perfume. I struggle to find anyone who doesn't have at least one perfume from her what seems, never ending range. My ultimate number 1 Britney Spears perfume is Curious. It's one of the first perfumes I owned when I was about 11 or 12 and it has such a distinctive scent, it's just always going to be one of my favourites. But, we're talking about Midnight Fantasy. This one I've tried many times before in the shops but never went ahead and purchased it. I always loved it when I'd test it so I don't know why I didn't buy it before, I think it might have felt like I was going against Curious! This one has a stronger scent but nothing overpowering at all, it's very distinctive and wonderful. My mum and cousin usually say "You're wearing Midnight Fantasy aren't you?" when I wear it so it's definitely distinguishable! This one is very affordable and you can often purchase it for a deal around £12-15 in places like Boots, Superdrug and Savers. 



This one is, as you can see Balenciaga Paris. This one is more on the expensive side and makes a great Christmas present which is what I had for Christmas just gone. This perfume has such a soft, subtle scent. When I tried it, I immediately described it as a powdery scent, which is strange but I hope that makes sense? I don't use this one every day because I wouldn't be able to afford another one just on whim as it comes in at £67 for the 50ml. You can get different sizes obviously which then range in price. If your birthday is coming up or if you are thinking about what perfumes you may want for Christmas 2015 (yes it feels like a long way away but it will soon come around!) then try this one because I know you're going to love it as much as I do!


CALLING ALL BLOGGERS


Before you go, I'm running a campaign called 'Take Back What's Yours' - if you follow me on Twitter, you probably have seen me mention it. I tag you to take part in this campaign and here's how you can get involved! I really appreciate everyone who is involved in my #TakeBackWhatsYours campaign. You can get involved in this if you're a blogger OR even if you don't have a blog and you just enjoy reading them - in this case, all you need is an Instagram account and a Twitter account! Please check out the link I've put above because all of the information is included! My aim is to get every blogger and blog reader taking part in this campaign and to join the movement! Feel free to send me an email or tweet if you have any questions! All links are below! 

Get in touch! 



Email: ChloesConcept@gmail.com / TakeBackWhatsYours@gmail.com


Instagram : @ChloesConcept



No comments:

Post a Comment