Sunday 8 March 2015

LANCOME HYPNOSE DOLL EYES MASCARA

Lancome Hypenose Doll Eyes


Hello everyone!

Here's a little & quick review of a mascara I've been loving ever since I tried it. It's the Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara. It comes in a set with an eyeliner and eye makeup remover too!

What is so special about this mascara? The wand. I have awful trouble finding a mascara with a great wand on it. This wand is amazing because it's thick on one end and goes narrow toward the other, making it super easy to get into those awkward eyelashes hiding in the corner. It also makes the bottom lash process a heck of a lot easier and quicker!

Lancome

I've tried a lot of mascaras in my time... A lot. One of my favourites being L'Oreal's Million Lashes and I thought nothing could ever come as close but this one does! It's honestly amazing. Stays all day, doesn't smudge, doesn't budge. As you can see from the image above, it's looking a bit worse for wear but that shows you how much I use it. In fact, I've now run out of it so it could definitely go in my empties post!

The price is approximately £20-£22 so even though it's a bit pricey, it's well worth it!

What are your favourite mascaras?

Chloe x

Get in touch! 




Email: ChloesConcept@gmail.com / TakeBackWhatsYours@gmail.com


Instagram : @ChloesConcept

1 comment:

  1. mascara is that beauty product I refuse to be seen without! I've tried a lot too, mostly drugstore brands though so this might be worth a try!

    ohvivreennoir.com ♥♥

    ReplyDelete